We understand your requirements when it comes to obtaining dental, medical and ophthalmic/optometry equipment & products for hospitals, surgeries and clinics in Africa – because we’ve been distributing top brand products and consumables to these countries for nearly two and half decades.
Whether you’re running a highly successful private clinic or you’re responsible for the timely procurement of medical and/or dental goods for a public sector organisation, we can supply what you need, when you need it – from the brands and manufacturers you trust.
Sharing your passion for a highest possible standard of healthcare in the developing world, we’ll strive to get you the best quality products and consumables including dental, radiology, ophthalmic/optometry, operating room, diagnostic, and sterilisation equipment – for costs that work within a range of budgets.
Owners and shareholders of private clinics know we can assist them with the goods they need to see their business and their patients thrive. Managers and healthcare professionals in public hospitals and clinics realise they can count on us to help them deliver their nationwide treatments within a tight budget. Many of them hear about Beeveejay from their preferred brands and manufacturers – who are also our partners.
Here’s how we can help you, too…
- Enable you to provide optimal healthcare service delivery by getting you access to the product mix you need
- Take time to understand your project ideas and objectives e.g. clinic upgrade, new start-ups – including procurement challenges and training needs
- Use our specialist expertise to offer/supply the suitable high-quality products and consumables for you, at various price points
- Provide comprehensive application/operator training to help you get the most out of your investment
- Give you the reassurance of in-warranty and post warranty after sales service support at or close to your location
- Work flexibly to navigate internal processes (e.g. in the public sector) and/or standards/norms in your country
- Connecting healthcare institutions with our manufacturing partners where appropriate e.g. manufacturer authorisation letters for public sector tenders, clarification on product characteristics etc.
- Handle regulatory compliance and registration in local markets to allow your products to be more easily imported
- Actively seek finance solutions (e.g. delayed repayment and low interest rates) to address financial constraints like poor cashflow, limited finance options, high interest rates and adverse foreign exchange movements